Master Of Jobs worm welcomes guest authors (you) to contribute to its blog. This means Master Of Jobs Blog allows publishing guest posts. Nonetheless, please remember that all guest articles’ substance should meet the quality guidelines of the Master Of Jobs Blog and suit the interests of our student community.
Guest Post Publishing Guidelines
Articles related to Study, Jobs, Education, Essay Writing, Educational News, Vacancy, Careers, Book reviews are acceptable. Guest Articles should have a direct and relevant connection to students, studies, and careers.
Copied/Duplicate articles are strictly prohibited. We accept well-researched, plagiarism-free 100% unique, original articles only.
- Article Format: Text with at least one image.
- Article Length: Minimum 500 words and maximum 1000 words long articles.
- Image: Copyright-free images. Minimum height: 500px, width: 750px, and minumum resolution: 72px/inch.
- Video: You can embed videos related to the article.
- Internal Links: Must have to insert one internal link. All the internal links will be do-follow and will open in the same tab.
- External Links: Maximum of 3 external links are allowed. 1 link will be do-follow* (for 2 years only), and the other 2 links will be no-follow. All the external links will be open in a new tab. Spammy links are strictly prohibited.
The author must have to complete his profile by adding the author’s bio (under 80 words), social media profile link, own website link, and profile picture/avatar.
The author must have to share the article on social media once it is published for getting the do-follow link (for two years only).
Submitting a guest post
You are free to publish guest articles. No charge will be taken from you. You just register yourself and start publishing.